We want to thank you for your dedication working with Crowley. Because of how much we value you, this is to inform you about an exciting change we are undertaking that will streamline how we do business together.
Effective July 1st, 2019, Crowley will be implementing a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, the Oracle Cloud Fusion system. This system will, among other things, enhance our ability to manage financial transactions, including helping make our interactions more efficient.
- The Lawson Vendor portal will NOT be available after June 28, 2019.
Invoice information ,MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org using the excel template attached to this communication.
- Required fields on the excel file are listed with only 3 additional pieces of information.:
- Invoice Number
- Invoice amount (in USD)
- Invoice Date
- Vendor Name
- Vendor Number
- Vendor Location
- Authorization number
- Equipment number (if available)
- Invoice number must be unique
- Only one invoice # per authorization #
- You may submit multiple invoice numbers & information on a single spreadsheet
Payment Status Information
- In future communications, we will communicate how payment status will be available
- We will continue to keep you updated prior to go-live of the Oracle ERP implementation.
- After the initial implementation, we will communicate our progress, including:
- New Oracle Accounts Payable Vendor portal (expected to be available early 2020)
- Unique user ID and password to access the new Oracle AP Vendor portal
- Process to submit invoice information, review payment status, and supplier data management options with the new Oracle Vendor Portal solution.
- If you have any questions please call 1(833)275-7678, or if you are a Carrier that would like to start using this method to submit invoice information to get paid, please email us at RSMCommPmtStatus@crowley.com.
We look forward to continuing doing business with you.